Author: Kyle Andrews
To: Kaz Kylheku, TXR Users
Subject: Re: Version 149 is out.

Awesome! I took the plunge and installed it.

make tests failed on test 14 for me, but so far things seem to work anyway.

One thing that confused me as a beginner was that I needed a trailing blank line in my pattern script to make the it run without throwing a syntax error. Not a big deal now that I know, however.

Looking forward to learn more. Thanks again!

Regards,

Kyle