Author: Kaz Kylheku
To: Kyle Andrews
CC: txr-users
Subject: Re: TXR Pattern Language Documentation

On 25.08.2016 17:38, Kyle Andrews wrote:

Hi,

When I visit the following link I am taken to a blank page:
Could you fix the link or point me to the documentation that should be there?

Looking forward to trying out this really cool looking pattern language.
Hi Kyle,

TXR is thoroughly documented in the manual:

There are examples of its use also in Rosetta Code,
which are nicely web-scraped and syntax-colored with a navigation

This broken link is the result of an incomplete refactoring of the web page that I
started some time ago. I wanted to break up the introductory material,
to have it more concise on the main page, with some of the rambling
squirreled off into child pages.

I wrote a "TXR Lisp" child page, but never wrote anything in
the "TXR Pattern Language" page, which is why it is blank!
Moreover, I removed material from the original main page
which should have gone into that sub-page.
Thanks for the reminder: I have to get on top of fixing that.
None of that is intended to be documentation, though,
just a very high level "brochure".

Cheers ...